Boost Mobile Moto g Fast Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: The Boost Mobile Moto g Fast Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Boost Mobile, Trymark Consulting Group L.L.C., or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Boost Mobile (the “Sponsor”). Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C. is the administrator of the Sweepstakes (the “Administrator”).
Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND GOVERNS YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will void your Entry.
3. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on July 30, 2020 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 29, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries are only valid during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an Entry is received.
4. How to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of two (2) ways during the Sweepstakes Period (collectively the “Entry”):
a. Using your mobile phone: Send a text message with either the keyword BOOST2SCHOOL or BOOSTxMOTO to short code 63566 to receive one (1) Entry. By entering via text message from your mobile phone you agree to receive up to five (5) autodialed text messages from Sponsor or on behalf of the Sponsor about the Sweepstakes or a promotional offer. Your mobile phone must be capable of sending and receiving text messages to participate via this method. Text message and data rates may apply. Consent to receive text messages is not required or a condition of any purchase. Text STOP to 63566 to cancel receipt of any future texts or text HELP to 63566 for help. See your wireless carrier for text message rates and capabilities. This text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the U.S. major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Check with your carrier for details. Proof of text messaging qualifying keyword to the short code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such Sweepstakes Entry.
b. Online: Or, to enter the Sweepstakes without text messaging, go to www.boostmobilebacktoschool.com, provide your phone number (including area code) and email address (optional), then submit the entry form to receive one (1) Entry. Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the Entry.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per phone number and/or per e-mail address per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. You may only use one (1) phone number and/or e-mail address to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries received from any person, household or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation, received outside of the Sweepstakes Period or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed or similar methods, will be void. If multiple Entries are received in excess of the stated limitation from any person, phone number and/or e-mail address on any given day, regardless of method of entry, only the first Entry received from such person, phone number and/or e-mail address for that day will be eligible for entry. Submission of erroneous or incomplete personal information will void the submitted Entry. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Random Drawing/Winner Notification: On or about September 1, 2020, the Administrator will select thirteen (13) potential Grand Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The Administrator will attempt to notify potential winners by phone, SMS text messaging and/or e-mail address (if provided at the time of entry). If a potential winner is contacted by phone, Sponsor will make one (1) attempt to leave one (1) message. In the event that any SMS text message or e-mail to a potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by a potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, a response to any given e-mail, text message or phone call/message is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matter relating to this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same phone number or e-mail address, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account or phone number (as applicable) at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and as long as such person is otherwise eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules. The “authorized subscriber” is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address or phone number by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), mobile phone service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or mobile phone numbers. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry/ies) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners may be required, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to complete and return  an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, unless prohibited by applicable law, a publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and  an IRS Form W-9 and furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law within five (5) days of being notified. If any potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If any potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to comply with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
7. Prizes: The prizes and Estimated Retail Values (“ERV”) will be as follows:
Grand Prizes (thirteen (13) Grand Prizes will be awarded): One (1) Motorola Moto g Fast mobile phone (ERV $149.99 each). Total ERV of all prizes combined is $1,949.87. Winners are responsible for phone activation and service. Limit one (1) prize per person, per household and per phone number for the duration of Sweepstakes Period. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The value of merchandise is based on the ERV at the commencement of the Sweepstakes. No compensation will be offered for any difference in value between stated ERV and the actual ERV at time of prize award. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes or wireless phone activation and service. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner, and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute the prize or portion of a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, epidemic, pandemic, virus, or other technical problem or Act of God, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Warranties and Consents: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness and your Entry by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Motorola Mobility LLC, and their respective parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an Entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail communications; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries or text messages; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Sweepstakes Results: To receive the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: “Boost Mobile Moto g Fast Sweepstakes” – Winners, P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156, for receipt no later than October 30, 2020. VT residents omit return postage.
14. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2020 Boost Mobile. All rights reserved. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Motorola Mobility LLC. All Rights Reserved. MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. LENOVO is a trademark of Lenovo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All mobile phones are designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
This promotion is not produced, sponsored, or executed by MOTOROLA. MOTOROLA, the MOTOROLA logo and the tag design are trademarks of MOTOROLA and its affiliated companies.